Leaving On A Jet Plane

Have I mentioned that I'm heading off to a beach vacation in the near future? I'm so excited, I can barely even stand it. But next to making the travel and accommodation arrangements, I've been obsessing over what I'm going to take! Clearly, I haven't decided yet, but I think some of these greatest hits may make the final cut:

Pond's Wipes. Excellent all-purpose wipes for removing daily grime and freshening up. This also frees me up to not take a facial cleanser. I don't think these wipes have to go in a plastic bag for the TSA, either.

Neutrogena Moisture Shine Lip Soother. This is a good vacation choice because it is easy to wear, contains SPF and is relatively cheap so if/when I lose it, it's not a big loss.

Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer. I had mixed feelings about this product, mostly because of the funky smell (which I never got used to, by the way). However, there is a new product from PF that I may try out as an alternative: Mineral Wear Talc Free Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 ($13). With any luck, it will provide the same beautiful color minus the "organic" scent.
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sun Glow Bronzer. A bronzer is a definite must-have for a beach vacation. Since I'm trying to pinch pennies, this one will likely find its way into my bag.

Of course, I will bring plenty of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock. And a pedicure will certainly be in order, but what bright, sunny color to choose? Maybe OPI's Give Me A Coral Sometime or Elephantastic Pink, unless I can get my paws on the China Glaze Summer Days collection in time. And then that brings us to what eye, cheek and lip colors will be joining me at the beach. The Neutrogena Lip Soothers are great for the day, but isn't a sexy going-out lippie in order as well? I'm going to have to give this some more thought. More later...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels