Product Lust: Benefit Coralista

Get a load of CORALista ($28), the new beach-ready blush from Benefit that is totally making me long for summer. This coral pink blush has just the right amount of tropical punch to perk up any dull complexion. Benefit has a knack for kick-butt blush, so it seems likely that CORALista will soon join the ranks of other all-time favorites like Georgia, Dandelion and Dallas. Some folks have described it as similar to the legendary NARS Orgasm, but without shimmer or glitter. All I can say is that I can't wait to try it!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels