Spring/Summer 2009 Polish Preview

Now that it's January, we're most of the way to summer, right? Right?! Well, even if we aren't, it is close enough that some sneak peeks of Spring and Summer nail polish collections are finding their way to the world wide web. Get ready to start saving your pennies.

China Glaze Spring 2009 Collection is entitled
Romantique. It features 12 new shades, divided into two halves: warm and cool. This collection has been available for sale for a while now, but I'm just not really feeling it. The colors just seem so "eh" to me. But if you want a closer look, swatches are available from All Lacquered Up and Scrangie for your viewing pleasure.
Moving on, China Glaze has decided to redeem itself for Summer 2009 with Summer Days. I can't find any better pictures than this, but honestly, I don't need to. These look amazing! And the word on the street is that they will have a glass-flecked finish that is reportedly brilliant.

OPI continues to disappoint with South Beach Spring 2009. I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind when I see them in person, but these aren't really doing it for me. And, as usual, the OPI website is completely without any useful information about this collection.
If you want to drop some serious dough, check out the Chanel Spring 2009 collection. Wow. Both of these colors are pretty fantastic. Django (on left) is a beige pink and Vendetta (on right) is a dark violet. Both are available now online and at some Chanel counters if you want to shell out the $23(!) each.
There are a few others that I don't have images for. Katee on e-polishblog has an early pic of Essie Mesmerize Spring 2009 collection. Zoya has their Spring 2009 collection, Twist, available for pre-order now on their website. And, if you happen to notice, they have named a lovely violet cream color Malia, which I'm pretty sure is because they read my blog. Just kidding.
So which of these strike your fancy? Any? All? None?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels