BE a Buxom Betty for Valentine's Day!

I spotted this adorable kit just in time for creating a sexy Valentine's Day look. Bare Escentuals Buxom Betty Collection ($42) is the product of a collaboration between some Sephora staffers and Bare Escentuals and is, obviously, exclusive to Sephora.

All of the products are mini-sized which is kind of a bummer. Personally, it doesn't really bother me as a little goes a long way with mineral makeup, so even these small sizes will last a good long time.


This kit contains:

Clear Radiance All-Over Face Color
-- a translucent highlighter for that dewy look.

Silk Stockings Eyecolor
-- a neutral peachy nude eyeshadow.

Stilettos Liner Shadow
-- a liner that is dark black with flecks of red ("ruby onyx").
Stunning!
Mini Big Tease Mascara
-- to create dark, smoldering lashes in the blackest black.

Mini Betty Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish
-- a glossy crimson red.

Mini Double-Ended Contour & Detail Brush

Mini Feather Light Brush


This kit is great because you can use it to go heavy on the eyes to create a sexy, smoky look or you can keep the eyes simple and play up your kissable lips with the juicy gloss. I recently read somewhere that men prefer a smokey eye to a highly glossy lip. The idea is that they want to
kiss your lips and a heavy sticky gloss kind of gets in the way. So, anyway, take that as you will and check out Buxom Betty if you are looking to impress with that classic pin-up look.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels