New Products from Physicians Formula

If you find yourself in a drugstore in the near future, you might want to check out some of these new offerings from Physicians Formula. They look like they would be perfect for perking up the drab mid-winter complexion that is rolling in about this time of year.

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Face Sculpting Trio ($14) -- This versatile product has 3 different shades that can be used individually or blended together for a custom look. The Sculpting Trio promises to even skin tone, create a healthy glow and add a luminous touch. All for less than $15, not bad!

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush ($14) -- Similar to more expensive products, this compact combines a matte bronzing powder to add warmth with a blush to further enhance the cheeks for the perfect just-back-from-the-beach look. Now is a good time to try it as it is being sold with a $2 off coupon that can be used immediately at check out.

Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara ($10) -- Beauty junkies are pretty excited about this 100% natural lash-plumping formula that promises a 5x boost in length, volume and definition. As an added bonus, it comes in completely recyclable packaging for all the beauty with less added guilt. PF is offering a 100% rebate as an incentive to try it risk-free.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels