Friends & Family Friday

Been a while since Friends & Family Friday has made an appearance, hasn't it? Well, today's feature, Benefit's Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow/Liner ($19), is worth the wait. This handy must-have is so beloved, it is definitely on its way to cult status. The beauty of this product is its adaptability: it can easily be used as an eye shadow, liner or contour shade. Additionally, it is long-lasting and, as the name implies, creaseless. Creaseless Cream Shadow comes in over ten flattering shades, but Birthday Suit (a "brushed chrome") was specifically nominated for this feature.

BFF Marisa writes "For some reason, I have bad luck with dry/powder eyeshadows. The loose ones spill all over me, and both loose and solid powders do not seem to blend in well on my lids. Hence, my addiction to cream shadows. The Benefit [Creaseless Cream Shadow] blends in really well, doesn't cake up on my eye lids, and can be layered nicely with other products. Since I am very into neutrals, Benefit's Birthday suit is a nice shimmery taupe."

I couldn't say it better myself. Birthday Suit is a perfect daytime shade as it adds just the right amount of polish without looking too overtly "made up." Carry it to work for a day-to-night touch up. It provides buildable color and layers beautifully, a feature that truly endears it to me. Use it alone or with a liner shade. Apply it with a brush or with fingertips, it works either way. The possibilities are endless for this protean wonder.

Birthday Suit is a definite winner, but if you are looking for even more killer colors, check out Skinny Jeans (a "pretty pewter") or Get Figgy ("frosted heather"). Oh, and if any of my friends or family are reading, please feel free to send me new suggestions any time.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives