Kinda Cool Contest

A Benefit Cosmetics shopping spree would probably be pretty darn fun. But a combined Benefit Cosmetics and Banana Republic spree pretty much takes the cake. Having already gushed over Coralista (and did I mention that I tried it on and it is amazing?!), I have to pass along this exciting chance to win the Coralista Fashionista Sweepstakes!

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

Additionally, until 3/19/09, you can shop online at benefitcosmetics.com and receive 20% any $50 order. Enter HOTCORAL at checkout to redeem.

Good luck!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives