MAC Attack: Sugarsweet Collection

The geniuses at MAC have done it again -- created a delicious collection that I am literally drooling over. Simply delicious is the perfect way to describe the Sugarsweet Collection, due to hit stores March 19th.
From the MAC promotional materials:
"Who cares if the candy man can… it’s the cupcake ingenue who’s caught the sweet spot this season. Temptation is everywhere - luscious, whipped-cream decadent, deliciously decorative frosting colours and sugared almond combinations. Like peering through the window of a Parisian patisserie, you’ll want to become one of each!...We could eat you up."
Let's get a closer look at those layered glosses. Yum! I'm not sure on the details, but I heard that they do actually contain three different colors of gloss that are supposed to stay segregated and not mix into a single color. Very intriguing, indeed.

After sitting out the past few MAC releases (Hello Kitty, Cream Team), I think it's time to get back to the MAC counter. Check out Makeup & Beauty Blog for some sneak peak swatches.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives