Product Lust: Josie Maran's Green-On-The-Go Kit

This is the most interesting thing I've seen at Sephora in a while and it has activated unabashed product lust! The Josie Maran Earth Day Essentials Green-On-The-Go Kit ($48) contains five of the most popular and best-selling items from this unique organic beauty line. The kit comes with a plumping gloss in a rosy color, black eye liner, black mascara, soft pink cream blush and the specially-formulated, multi-tasking Argan Oil. The Argan Oil is sample-sized, but the rest of the items are full sized, which makes this an especially good value. A similar tube of the gloss alone usually costs $24! The products are all nicely edited to provide everything you need for a quick and easy makeup look. This would be a great gift for someone special or as a special gift for oneself. Either way, I just might have to pick one up.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives