Sniffer Report: Spring Scents at Sephora

Although I've been talking about Spring for weeks now, it only officially started today. Just in time for Spring cleaning, Sephora has several brand new lines of scented products for bath, body and home that all look pretty exciting.

I could not be more pleased that Pacifica has come to Sephora! I absolutely love their scented candles and frequently give them away as gifts. They are so much better than Jo Malone candles and about 1/3 of the price. The Tuscan Blood Orange Soy Candle ($16) is one of my favorites. The Sephora line also includes body wash, body lotion, body butter and solid perfume in their same amazing scents. Besides Tuscan Blood Orange, they also offer intriguing combinations such as Malibu Lemon Blossom, Brazilian Mango Grapefruit, Bali Lime Papaya and Hawaiian Ruby Guava. The entire line is vegan, eco-friendly and is free of sulfates, mineral oil and parabens. The solid perfumes ($9) are made from organic soy and coconut waxes and look perfect for travel. I think I'll have to start with Malibu Lemon Blossom, but it's going to be hard to choose.
Crazylibellule And The Poppies is another popular perfumer recently added to the Sephora family. They are best known for their adorable Crazy Sticks ($18) -- solid perfume sticks packaged in pretty lipstick-like tubes. The delicious scents can be enjoyed on their own or mixed and matched to create your own unique blend. Choose from such delicious options as Poule de Luxe Vanilla Sucre Glace, Poule de Luxe Vanilla Lemon Pie, Shanghaijava Musc & Patchouli and Poule de Luxe Vanilla Fruit Sorbet. Who couldn't love their charming motto: It's you smelling so good!

Lastly, Nuts Cream Perfume ($20) offers everything an all-natural girl would love in their collection of solid fragrances. Packaged in ingenious wood containers that actually resemble nuts, these fragrances contain only natural ingredients like beeswax and sweet almond oil without artificial fillers. The selection is limited only a few scents right now (Melon d'Eau, Ylang Ylang d'Amour, Mimosa Bouquet and Mango Poudre), but given how adorable these look, I'm guessing it won't be long before a few more fall from the trees.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives