Zoya Polish Exchange Extended!

One of my favorite brands, Zoya, has an incredible offer that is available through 4/28/09. The Zoya Great Nail Polish Exchange is offering to replace old bottles of nail polish (used or unused, empty or full) from any other brand with fresh, new Zoya Nail Polish for free.

It's not a contest, lottery or gift-with-purchase, but a 1:1 exchange with Zoya colors that you get to choose. Visit http://www.zoya.com/exchange to sign up. There is a small catch: a fee for shipping and processing and a 6 bottle minimum for exchange. But there's no rule against combining unwanted polishes from friends or family for a group submission. As a group or on your own, either way, don't miss out!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives