The Beauty Couch Gets a Makeover!

As may be obvious to regular visitors of The Beauty Couch, the site has undergone a major makeover! Thanks to the help of Chic & Sassy Designs, it should now be easier to navigate and more pleasing to the eye.

If you experience any quirks, non-working links, or difficulty posting comments, please let me know through the contact form. Positive feedback is appreciated as well!

And if you are interested in updating your own blog, contact Chic and Sassy Designs Designs.

 

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love the cartoon you!

April 24, 2009 at 12:19 PM
Kyl said...

Thanks Meghan! I wish my hair was that shiny most days!
April 24, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives