The Beauty Couch Turns One!

The Beauty Couch celebrated its first anniversary at the beginning of March. I can't believe that I've been plugging away at this funny little project for a year already.

I thought that the only people who would ever be interested would be my own friends and family, but much to my surprise and delight, interest has grown way beyond that. All I can say is Thank You to everyone who stops by occasionally to see what is on my beauty radar. I am truly touched by the interest, comments and support.

Hopefully Year Two will be even better than Year One. A bunch of new and exciting things are waiting to be shared, but I haven't had time this week to get some posts cranked out. Soon, though, I promise. In the interim, in case you missed them the first time, here are a few of my most popular posts over the past year.

Product Review: Night of Olay Firming Cream
Vintage Makeup Looks
OPI Retro Fun in the Sun: Swatches!
How To... Maximize the Beauty Budget
Cream Blush Tips and Tricks
Wave Goodbye to Straight Hair

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives