Beauty News: Budget Friendly Tips from a Pro

Since, like many, I'm always on the lookout for cheap but high quality makeup, an article in The New York Times today, "Beauty on a Budget: Advice from a Stylist," caught my eye. They take a trip to a drugstore with a professional makeup artist and have her select an entire makeup regimen for someone on a limited budget. In doing so, she lists all of her favorite products to check out, which is pretty cool.

I haven't tried any of the products mentioned except Neutrogena MoistureShine lip gloss. But I'm definitely going to investigate Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Double Face Perfector on my next trip to the drugstore. According to this makeup artist, it "is practically an exact copy of the Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Highlighter, which costs about $40." Wow.

Incidentally, a friend of mine once bought a Touche Éclat and within the hour accidentally threw it in a city trash can, without ever even using it. Double wow.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives