Would You By Tanning Spray From This Woman?

Sephora recently released its exclusive self-tanning spray developed by tabloid sweetheart Lindsay Lohan herself -- Sevin Nyne Tanning Mist ($25). Lindsay has had some serious spray tan mishaps in the past, so one could take the view that either (1) she's not the most trustworthy person to be developing a product like this or (2) she wants to correct past mistakes with one awesome spray tan. In my estimation, it could either be a total nightmare or pretty good.

My favorite part is that it is infused with extracts of Chardonnay. There's just something really comical about a well-documented alcoholic infusing her spray tan with wine, as if that was necessary.

At any rate, who knows, really? The relevant question is are you curious enough to try it out?

 

4 comments:

S. Vanessa Hailey said...

I really like Lindsay and I do hope at some point she get things worked out. She was adorable in Parent Trap and that other movie about luck.

I am curious. Though I can't say I would buy it right now. I always have the most horrible luck with self-tanners.

April 10, 2009 at 8:36 AM
Kyl said...

I agree with you that I hope she turns things around for herself. I really liked Mean Girls as well.

I think the price is holding me back more than anything. $25 seems a bit steep.
April 10, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Cindi - TheFragranceFanatic said...

I love self-tanning sprays, and as I am a faux-tan pro in the summer, I will definitely be giving this one a try. Hopefully soon :)

April 11, 2009 at 5:08 PM
Kyl said...

Hi Cindi:
Thanks for the comment. Let me know what you think of it!
April 11, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives