Would You Pay $225 For This?

My previous disbelief over the price of the Clip-In Hair Extensions has now officially been surpassed by the outrageousness of tonight's offerings on QVC. Shown above is the Rock & Republic Bronzer/Highlighter Duo with Crystal Compact which can be all yours for a mere $225 plus $8 shipping. It also comes with a kabuki brush.

I'm kind of amazed that in today's economy, they would offer something like this. It just seems completely crazy to me. Over $200
for a compact?!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives