Avon Gets A Make Over

Anyone who has had cause to peruse the Avon website recently may have noticed something interesting. The beauty giant has re-vamped their makeup line and given it quite a makeover with new colors, new packaging, and improved formulas. Take a look at the True Color Eyeshadow Quad ($6).
Does it remind you of anyone? Someone like the Chanel Les 4 Ombres De Chanel ($56)?
Pretty striking, no? But it doesn't end there. They also reformulated the Ultra Color Rich Lipstick ($7) giving it a creamier formula and new palette of gorgeous, wearable shades and adding an Extra Plump option. There are also new editions of powder, foundation and nail products looking just as chic and appealing.
Although I haven't always been impressed with Avon products, I think I'd be willing to give it another go with the look of these new beauties. The packaging certainly looks good, but we can only hope that the formulas are as rich and beautiful as Chanel, which they seem to be not-so-subtly suggesting. From now through May 21, get free shipping on any order ($20 minimum) when you enter code SPRING920 at checkout

 

4 comments:

Crissy K said...

It really does remind me of the chanel quads. Hmm. The price is amazing though. I hope the formula does the chic new look justice.

May 14, 2009 at 8:15 PM
Kyl said...

Hey Crissy:

Thanks for the comment! The price is very tempting, isn't it? Let me know if you try them out and what you think...
May 14, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Misti said...

Wowwie, its about time Avon got a new look and it looks hot!

Speaking of new looks, I like the new layout design. :)

May 20, 2009 at 10:36 AM
Kyl said...

Hi Misti:

Hello again and thanks for the comment! They are gorgeous, aren't they? I'm going to try to find some reviews on the actual product, I think, before I buy one. And thanks for the positive feedback on the site design. I'm totally in love with it, myself.

:)
May 20, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives