Max Factor Vivid Impact Lip Color Quiz

The new Max Factor Vivid Impact lipsticks ($9) have made quite a splash in the beauty world. They are rich with pigment similar to the best high end brands and are moderately priced to boot. Plus, who wouldn't love adorable names like Pin-Up Pink and Ms. Terious?

So you'd love to try them out but you are unsure as to which shade would suit you best? Take the Total Beauty Ideal Glam Lip Color Quiz to find out which high impact shade should be on your lips!

For the record, I am Ms. Understood -- like that's a surprise.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives