The Beauty Couch's Must See TV: Tarte TV

One of my all-time favorite beauty brands, tarte, has launched their very own Youtube channel. So far only three videos available for the launch, but promise to add more. Future videos will feature useful how-tos for tarte's best-selling products, info on product launches and celebrity looks. After viewing their quick and dirty video on using tarte's famous cheek stain, I'll be looking forward to what they post next. Maybe more beauty brands will follow suit -- wouldn't that be fun?


 

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'll have to go check that out! Tarte is one of my favorites. I actually just picked up the Tarte Spring Greening palette yesterday (Sephora decided to put it on sale for $20 w/Beauty Insider card.)

June 26, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Kyl said...

That kit is adorable! I love the little bamboo handled brush -- it's kind of silly but so cute!
June 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels