Review: Anastasia Brow Definer

One thing that I love about the Anastasia brand is that wherever you fall on the high-low maintenance spectrum, Anastasia has the product for you. That product, then, will be high quality and highly effective. Anastasia's newest release, Brow Definer ($22), is definitely for the low-maintenance crowd and it performs characteristically beautifully.

This defining duo is one half velvet brow pencil for filling in sparse or uneven brows. At this point, it only comes in one color, an ashy brown which will work for most people (but not all, sadly). The color is best applied in quick, even strokes and can be easily blended with a little finger. After filling them in, the other half of the defining duo is a tube of Clear Brow Gel which is swept along the brows to keep them neatly in place. The entire process takes less than a minute and results in elegantly sculpted brows that last all day. Since I've had this, I've been reaching for it over and over again. Especially during warm weather months where the pull is to keep makeup minimal, a pair of well-groomed brows will keep the look casual but still polished. The Anastasia Brow Definer is seriously all that is needed to maintain neat-looking brows with minimal effort. I highly recommend adding this to your summer makeup bag.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels