Product Lust: Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives

The time has arrived once again for Nordstrom's Annual Anniversary Sale! I'm a little late reporting on it this year as it is almost over (ends August 3rd). But I haven't had time to scope out the offerings until this week. There are lots and lots of Beauty Exclusives for the sale, but here are a few of my top picks.
L'Occitane Amande Cleansing & Soothing Shower Oil Set ($30) -- Two 8.4oz bottles of this unique cleansing oil from L'Occitane. Designed to be soothing, moisturizing as well as cleansing, the oil smells of sweet almond (love!) and lathers on contact with water. And with the two-for special price, use one yourself and give one away to a friend. This would make a fantastic hostess gift for any summertime visits!
Rock & Republic Drama Queen Collection ($70) -- Due to my cosmetic-purchasing problem, I end up with makeup bags to spare (through gift with purchase specials and what-not). Most of them are just so-so, but this patent leather makeup bag from Rock & Republic is killer cool. Not only that, but it contains with three choice items (eye shadow, blush and gloss) from their extremely luxe makeup line all coordinated to create a dramatically gorgeous look.

Bobbi Brown 'Must Have' Set ($75) -- Bobbi Brown always has an excellent special for the Nordstrom sale and this year is no exception. This 'must have' set pretty much lives up to its name with a whole bunch of universally-flattering shades for eyes and lips. A seven color lip palette and a two color eyeshadow kit conveniently come with a dual-ended lip/eye-shadow brush for application. The kit is rounded out with Bobbi's signature gel liner in a rich brown and a black mascara. Although it isn't cheap cheap, it is a good value since these items individually would cost over $120.

Juice Beauty Organics To Glow Kit ($30) -- This collection might be my favorite of the beauty exclusives, but I unfortunately wasn't able to find it the store. Three SPF 8 lip moisturizers in flatteringly natural shades are combined with sample sizes of two different moisturizers, a peel and a hydrating mist.

This is only a smattering of the beautiful offerings exclusive to this sale. All items are available online and, though a special program, skip shipping charges by having items delivered for pick up to your nearest store. Nice!

 

1 comments:

jenifer said...

Nordstrom has really a huge collection of beauty products. I too got some skin care products from their annual anniversary sale.

September 1, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives