Skin Care Week: Gentle Facial Scrub

Woman applying lotion on faceIs everyone enjoying Skin Care Week on The Beauty Couch so far? Just to take a break from the spendy products, I wanted to share a quick and easy DIY facial scrub to whip up with some easy kitchen ingredients. I found this recipe a long time ago and have carried it around on a little piece of paper for literally years.

Cornmeal Honey Facial Scrub
1 teaspoon honey
1 1/2 teaspoon cornmeal
1/2 teaspoon water

Mix together and let thicken for one minute and before applying in a gentle scrubbing motion. Once it is distributed evenly, let it sit for 5 minutes or so before rinsing off.

This is a great scrub/mask for oily or combination (i.e. normal) skin. It's cheap and easy, so give it a try today!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives