Kiehl's #1 Lip Balm Anniversary Set

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 regularly ends up on "Best Of" lists and is a consistent favorite of beauty mavens far and wide. Men and women alike love its rich, intensely moisturizing properties and the many varieties from which to choose (scented vs. unscented, tinted vs. clear). It's no wonder that this product has achieved perfection as Kiehl's has been selling Lip Balm #1 since 1969!

For their 40th anniversary of this legendary product, Kiehl's is offering an incredible Limited Edition set of six flavors for the price of four. Buying these items individually would be $49, but this set is on sale now for $32. The set includes a variety of scents (Original, Mango, Vanilla, Coconut, Mint and Cranberry), making it ideal for sharing with your guy and gal friends alike. Stock up for Winter '09, save them for stocking stuffers or little gifts or enjoy having an entire array of this effective and beloved product for yourself.

I love Lip Balm #1 and find the scents to be particularly delicious without being overly artificial. My favorite is Pear, which unfortunately isn't included in the set, but Mango and Coconut are great as well. Lip Balm #1 is my go-to in the dead of winter when I just cannot keep my lips from cracking and peeling. It is always up for the challenge and, within a few days of regular use, my lips are back to normal. I also find it to be quite soothing when my lips are feeling abused and painful, which is always nice.

If you haven't tried Lip Balm #1, now is the time to check it out. Maybe buying six tubes seems like a lot, but this product is definitely one that does not disappoint. The Kiehl's 40th Anniversary Lip Balm Set is available online or in stores now.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels