Sneak Peak: Cover Girl Lash Blast Length

One of my favorite drug store mascaras has a new formulation, Cover Girl Lash Blast Length that will hit stores sometime in September. But, if you are even the slightest bit impatient (like moi), you will be pleased to know you can pre-order a tube of Lash Blash Length by clicking here.

It looks like the tube has gotten thinner. This is nice because, while I love the formula, the fat, orange tube of the original is a pain in my rear and takes up too much space in the makeup drawer. But, even beyond the packaging, Lash Blast Length promises to take your lasts to 80% longer without any flaking!

I can wait to check it out!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels