Stila Made in Your Shade Foundation Wardrobe

If you are in the market for a new foundation, you are definitely in luck. Stila Made in Your Shade Foundation Wardrobe ($18) is a collection of, count 'em, five top-selling complexion enhancers from Stila. Plus, the wardrobe comes with a Convertible Color to add back some color to lips and cheeks. It is available in three shades, light/medium/warm, to match most skin tones and the products included vary in levels of coverage and finish (matte vs dewy) so you can mix and match your way to perfect skin.

The products are sample-sized, but large enough to get a good sense of which ones are a hit or a miss for your particular complexion. It's painful to imagine how much it would cost to try these products out individually at their regular price, so the less than $20 to try all five is a pretty good deal. I'm also happy to see that it contains my personal fave, Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer.

The kit is available now on stilacosmetics.com and sephora.com. For this weekend only, get a free full sized lip color in Natalie when you order at stilacosmetics.com and use code FREELIP at checkout. Perfect skin and a beautiful lip color for not much dough sounds pretty good to me!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels