Thank You for Your Patience...

Smiling Young Woman Half Made Up Sorry for being M.I.A. in terms of posting. For whatever reason, I've been in a bit of a slump with regard to topics to blog about. The Fall collections haven't really caught my attention (or imagination) this year and, this is really tragic, I won't be able to make it to any trend shows due to work. Such a bummer.

But, then again, it looks like many of you also have had decreasing interest in beauty products during the recession. According to a NYT article today, department store beauty spending is down 7% compared to last year. They don't mention this in the article, but I wonder if drugstore beauty spending has changed as a result (either up or down).

In the interim, even if you aren't re-stocking any time soon, it is always good to clean out the stash every now and again. For help with this, check out Beauty Duty: Fall Fling from last September.

Also, if there are any topics that you would like to see covered on The Beauty Couch, please leave a comment. Thanks!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels