Beauty Bummer: Poshe AHA Cuticle Care

I think that I am now on my third or fourth tube of CND Cuticle Eraser and I continue to love it to little, tiny pieces. But, the beauty junkie that I am, one holy grail product is not enough. Oh no, perhaps an even better holy grail product exists -- just waiting for me to find.

All of this is to say that, despite my love of Cuticle Eraser, I decided to try an alternative cuticle treatment. I found Poshe AHA Cuticle Care ($10) on a 2-for-1 deal and so optimistically and enthusiastically took two tubes home. Other bloggers have liked it a lot so I had high hopes.

To cut to the chase, this stuff is disappointing and I'm stuck with the second tube. In short, the thing I love about Cuticle Eraser is that it is effective at both hydrating and exfoliating the cuticles. With regular use, my cuticles look clean, groomed and amazing without having to do a whole manicure. Although it aims to do the same thing, the Poshe Cuticle Care just doesn't provide the same, satisfying results. It is creamier than the Cuticle Eraser, but it does not do anything to exfoliate as far as I can tell. I used it for weeks, expecting good results, but only found my cuticles getting as ragged as they did before I met Cuticle Eraser.

On the positive side, Poshe Cuticle Care has a different scent than Cuticle Eraser. However, I personally find the Poshe scent to be even more offensive. It smells like flowery soap to me. But, it is different and some people might find it to be a pleasant alternative.

At any rate, occasionally I've tried it again to see if my previous impressions were overly harsh, but the end result is always the same. I really just don't like it and it kind of bums me out that I'm stuck with the second tube.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels