Halloween Inspiration: Can-Can Dancer

This is one of my absolute favorite movies, so I about flipped my lid when I ran across this tutorial on a Moulin Rouge inspired Halloween costume. The makeup and styling is unbelievably beautiful!

If you don't happen to have a corset on hand, there are many can-can costumes available to complete the look. Although, I have to say, her use of the necklace as a hair accessory is truly inspired.

Also, check out MissChevious' other Halloween tutorials: Fallen Angel/Gothic Lolita, Forrest Sprite, and Mermaid just to name a few! They are all absolute makeup perfection and such amazing artistry that I had to share. Enjoy!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels