Kinda Cool Contest

The tarte channel on Youtube has been around for a few months, creating nifty tutorials for using tarte products. Well, get ready for this, because their offerings have exploded with spooky, fun Halloween looks -- all achieved using the incredible range of tarte products. This is especially cool because it shows how you can use your existing stash for this Halloween without blowing extra money on expensive theatrical makeup.

But, even more exciting is the Trick or Treat with tarte contest where one lucky winner will take home a $500 tarte gift basket! Entering is pretty simple: submit photographs of your Halloween face before & after, give the look a name, and list which tarte products you used to create it. A winner will be selected at random and the deadline for submissions is November 10th. For inspiration, check out the tarte Youtube channel and get busy with those costumes!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels