Glamour Gurlz Inspired FOTD

Although Glamour Gurlz was not without its faults, it did successfully showcase some very cool makeup looks. I have been trying out a few while reviewing the book and today's FOTD is probably my fave. I've been wearing it consistently for the past 4-5 days (when not in Halloween get up) and have not grown tired of it. Schlip described this look as "pulled together" in the book and I really couldn't agree more. It is definitely easy to do, work appropriate and accessible to a wide variety of ages.

The key features are a blue-grey shimmer eye shadow, an apricot cream blush (which is also just soooo on trend) and a caramel lip gloss.

Apologies for the schmutz on my left eye, I didn't notice it till I was already running late from taking too many pics.

Products Used

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation
tarte The Eraser under eye concealer

Eyes:
By Lauren Luke Antique Pewter eye shadow
Cover Girl Lash Blast Length mascara
MAC Technakohl Liner in GraphBlack (for tight-lining)

Cheeks:
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Cream Blush in Sunrise

Lips:
Senna Lip Lacquer in Sugar Baby

It has been taking me a bit longer to get ready because I've been dealing with some blemishes recently. But, on a good day, this look could easily come together in 6-8 minutes.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels