Glamorous Gifts: Philosophy

During some of my holiday weekend QVC watching, I ended up catching several hours of a Philosophy promotion. In all honesty, it was pretty boring, but I think that's the problem with trying to promote delicious-smelling bath and body products on TV. There's only so much you can say about it. The real fun is in using it. Or, in gifting it.

Philosophy makes some really fun and unique products that are perfect for gift-giving. Who wouldn't love some luxurious, delicious-smelling bath and body products? Take a look at my favorite pics from their vast offerings.
For the angel on your holiday list, the Angel Cakes ($20) collection delivers classic vanilla angel food cake in the form of an 8oz. shower gel and a high-gloss lip shine. Plus, it comes in an adorable gift box that can be filled with keepsakes and holiday mementos. Whether for a young niece or a favorite co-worker, this gift set is sure to please.



If it is hard to choose on just one product, then a smorgasbord like the Holiday Cookbook ($35) would be perfect. It contains six 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel and bubble baths in classic holiday scents: red velvet cake, cinnamon buns, spicy pear cobbler, pumpkin spice muffin, gingerbread and double rich hot cocoa. Known for their rich, foaming lathers, these uncannily accurate scents will fill the bath or shower with deliciousness.
My personal favorite is The Winter Escape ($25) and I would be super psyched to find it under the tree this year. I sampled the Marshmallow Body Souffle and the Flavored Lip Shine this weekend and they are heavenly! The body souffle is sensuously silky and provides antioxidant age-fighting benefits along with intense hydration. The marshmallow scent is warm and cozy without (kind of amazingly) being cloyingly sweet. Also included is a fun new peppermint Hot Cocoa shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath. Hot cocoa with marshmallows are a favorite treat and now Philosophy has figured out a way to indulge without the caloric investment. Nice!
Lastly, for a cute stocking stuffer or a thoughtful hostess gift, pick up a few Philosophy Holiday Ornament Inspired Shower Gels ($6). Choose from one of three delightful varieties: Cinnamon Buns, Red Velvet Cake or Double Rich Hot Cocoa. Each 2oz. bottle comes in an cylindrical container decorated with color (and glittered!) vintage pictures of kids having some winter fun. The containers (with or without the shower gel) double as fun tree ornaments.

There are loads and loads more Philosophy options for gift-giving this holiday season and you are sure to find something for most everyone on your list. Currently, Philosophy is offering free shipping (no minimum) on their website, so don't miss out on that!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels