Nail News: Wizard of Ooh Ahz Re-Release

I usually don't post about individual polish collections, but I can't resist sharing the exciting news of the re-release of the classic fave China Glaze collection, The Wizard of Ooh Ahz.
Click your Ruby Pumps and come travel with China Glaze down the yellow brick road to meet “The Wizard of Ooh Ahz”! China Glaze will take you to that special polish place…some where over the rainbow with these gorgeous glitter polishes!"
Colors in the 6 piece collection include (from left to right as shown in the photo above):
  • Ruby Pumps: An all time red glitter favorite!
  • Cowardly Lyin’: Gold frost with specks of gold micro glitter.
  • The Ten Man: Silver frost with specks of micro silver glitter.
  • Dorothy Who?: Blue polish with massive amounts of silver and blue glitter!
  • C-C-Courage: Purple Frost with specks of purple micro glitter.
  • Good Witch: Pink Frost with specks of pink micro glitter.
I've been meaning to pick up Ruby Pumps for a while now, C-C-Courage is looking pretty sexy as well. The Wizard of Ooh Ahz will be available in stores and online any day now. Get those holiday gift lists ready...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels