NOTW: OPI Visions of Sugarplum

In addition to their 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection, OPI has released three Ulta-exclusive shades for the holiday season. One of these, Visions of Sugarplum, is this week's featured nail of the week (NOTW). Usually I try not to buy nail polish at full price because there are many discount websites out there. However, when I came across Visions of Sugarplum, I didn't want to risk not being able to find it online.

No kidding, this one is a real stunner. It's a darkened purple with gorgeous, iridescent sparkle. The color and sparkle combination makes it seriously jump off the nails. With its obvious eye-catching quality, it definitely won't be mistaken for a near black. Visions of Sugarplum is beautifully festive and would be a fun accessory to a holiday party outfit. The formula is flawless and the addition of the glitter makes it more long-wearing than other colors. While I'm always a sucker for purple polish, Visions of Sugarplum is already sure to be a prize of my collection.

See the other Ulta exclusive holiday OPI colors here.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels