The Beauty Couch's Most Popular Posts of 2009

Woman retouching her make-up

Since I'm in a "Best Of" kind of mood this week, I thought we'd cap it off by reviewing the Top 10 most popular posts of 2009.  It is still a complete mystery to me why some posts attract more attention than others, but all I can say is that I'm very grateful for each and every visit. So, here they are in descending order of popularity.


1.  Wave Goodbye to Straight Hair: Garnier Fructis Wonder Waves Enhancing Spray
8.  How To... Use Luminizer Part 1 and Part 2

My goal is to keep bringing fun, interesting and relevant reviews, tips and techniques in 2010. So stay tuned and Happy New Year!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels