Glamorous Gifts: Sally Hansen Natural Beauty by Carmindy


Are you getting sick of holiday gift ideas yet? Hopefully not because I keep turning up more cool stuff that I just have to share.  Today's idea is from the Sally Hansen Natural Beauty by Carmindy line and it has the added bonus of being very economical. 

Famous for her "5 Minute Face," makeup artist Carmindy has put together some kits that will help you achieve fast perfection without having to think too hard about it.  Each "5 Minute Face Kit" ($13) contains everything needed for a perfectly put-together look. The kits come in three different collections based on skin tones (light, medium and deep).  Each kit contains Luminizing Face Primer (can be worn under foundation or alone),  Fast Fix Concealer, Sheerest Cream Blush in a flattering shade, a coordinating three color Instant Definition Eye Palette, and a Natural Shine Lip Gloss.  The kits include easy-to-follow tips to help make the most out of the kit. The only thing needed would be a foundation (if you wear it) and a mascara.  All of that for less than $15 is amazing!




In addition, Carmindy has also put together two other special holiday kits. The second is "The Perfect Smoky Eyes Kit" ($13). I've seen this kit in the store and I'm positive that it contains an eye palette, a Lift and Define Mascara and a Forever Stay Eye Pencil. They may also contain a concealer, but I'm not quite sure.  At any rate, that kit is also really fun, comes with instructions and would be a perfect way to start experimenting with the elusive smokey eye. 

Lastly, she has made available the "Super Balm Kit" ($13) which contains three universally flattering shades of sheer, wearable color. Carmindy writes  that the kit is "perfect for daytime and great for the drier months these balms will keep lips hydrated and plump. They contain yummy good-for-you ingredients like shea butter, avocado soy extract and licorice extract for naturally lush lips." 

Anyway, any of these kits would be super fun to give or receive. I think they would be a great "first makeup kit" for a young lady especially because they include instructions on proper usage!  But, even for skilled makeup mavens, the kits are definitely a bargain for a very good drugstore brand.  Unfortunately, the kits are available only at CVS stores (but not online).  I have seen them at Bartell's and Ulta stores as well, but again, not online. Don't give up, though, because they are definitely worth some searching!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels