Check Me Out on ALU!

One of my absolute favorite blogs is All Lacquered Up: A Nail Polish Fanatic's Resource. Not only has Michelle swatched any collection you might be curious about, but her pictures are always crisp, representative of the shades and her nails always look amazing. So devoted is she that she has an entire room dedicated to her polish obsession! Isn't that fabulous?!

For the past few weeks, ALU has been running a feature on readers' favorite nude nail polishes and today, Michelle has graciously posted three of my all-time favorite nude polishes. If you haven't visited ALU, definitely check it out and if you are visiting The Beauty Couch from ALU, then welcome and I hope you stay awhile!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels