NOTW: China Glaze Black Diamond

Although originally released back in 2007 as part of the Winter SKI Collection from China Glaze, I only recently picked up a bottle of Black Diamond for myself. I was attracted to the fact that it is vampy, but with a twist. It doesn't come through particularly well in the picture, but this polish has a pearly luster that moves it from pitch black into pearly gray. It is definitely deeper in color than my other favorite gray, SpaRitual Mood.  Black Diamond is a nice change from the typical purple and deep blue-based vamp shades that we've been seeing and I have really been enjoying wearing it. Plus, I've gotten a ton of compliments, which is always nice. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels