Product Lust: Stila Jewel Eye Shadow Palette


Not since Stila changed ownership have I been so excited about a new collection. Check out  the Jewel Eye Shadow Palette ($32)!
This amazing brand new technology provides: 
  • ridiculous sparkle & metallic finish
  • the perfect amount of buildable color
  • a dazzling, glistening effect
There's nothing else like it out there -- it looks like a disco ball every time you blink!"
Shades include:
Rose Quartz -- light pink with silver sparkle
Amethyst -- gray eggplant with champagne sparkle
Black Diamond -- black with silver sparkle
Golden Topaz -- champagne shimmer with silver and gold sparkle

So gorgeous!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels