Product Lust: Tarte Natural Gel Lip Stains

These little gems hold the #1 spot on my "most wanted" list. As a follow up and extension of their best-selling cheek stains, tarte has revised their long-wearing formula for the lips and come up with the Tarte Natural Gel Lip Stains ($24). The result is a gorgeous collection of six wearable shades that are sure to knock your socks off!
paraben free · petro-chemical free · pthalate free · sulfate free ·gluten free ·tricolsan free ·talc free · fragrance free · MEA/DEA/TEA free · glycol free ·formaldehyde donor free ·cruelty free· GMO free

Shades include:
  •  moody (deep berry)
  •  amused (bright pink)
  •  lust (red)
  •  enchanted (rose)
  •  charmed (light pink)
  •  joy (peach)

These have only been available for a few weeks, but my local Sephora is completely sold out of them already. Can you believe that?!  I'm pretty bummed about it because I seriously cannot wait to try them. And if the cheek stains before them are any indication, I expect that we'll be seeing many more gorgeous lip shades to follow in the future. 

tarte Natural Gel Lip Stains are available exclusively at Sephora stores and sephora.com.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels