MAC Give Me Liberty of London Threatens to Liberate Me from My Hard-Earned Cash

Ok ladies. We (meaning "me") are in trouble here. After braving the Nordstrom Spring Trend Show with just one lipstick purchase, I am clearly in a weakened state and very susceptible to the overwhelming charms of this amazing, adorable and infinitely beautiful collection.  Gah!
The very latest in a series of famous M·A·Collaborations, it was only a matter of time before the demure-to-daring kaleidoscopic prints of Liberty of London coloured our world with Brit wit and bohemian chic...Spring 2010 insists on the ultimate flower fusion, with M·A·C joining forces with Liberty, creating cool Britannia compacts and Lipsticks, Eye Shadows, Powder, Blush, Nail Lacquers and, of course – blushing, bountiful, quite British accessories.
My BFF and I visited Liberty of London during our London semester abroad a long time ago. As extremely poor college students trying to survive on something like $50 per week in London, the prices were quite a bit beyond our range. I haven't been back since, but I'm pretty sure that hasn't changed.

But! Never fear because the beauty of the MAC Give Me Liberty of London collection is that you, me or anyone can have a little piece of the iconic store. Even better, that piece is likely to be a gorgeous MAC makeup product that you will love and enjoy for a very long time.  
In pretty, feminine shades of soft pinks and peaches, the collection boasts some really beautiful lipsticks, glosses, blushes and powders. Plus, there are two new nail colors, Vestral White and Blue India. I am dying over Blue India, which is already sold out online. Ridiculous. Maybe I can track one down in a store somewhere.

My favorite piece from the collection, though, is the Liberty of London Scarf ($95). Coral, orange, yellow and blue flowers will add the perfect pop of color to your Spring and Summer outfits. So pretty!

No kidding, if you love the look of this stuff as much as I do, you need to get your piece of Liberty of London ASAP. With colors and packaging this beautiful, these won't be around for long. According to Temptalia, you can use code LIBERTY for free shipping on all orders on maccosmetics.com

OH!  I almost forgot! If cosmetics aren't for you, Target is releasing their own collaboration with Liberty of London that includes a line of home accessories and clothing. *faints*

     

    4 comments:

    Merricat said...

    Great title for this piece. (It gave me a good chuckle). I totally want the blue nail polish, too! If I find any bottles out this way I'll be sure to snag you one :)

    March 11, 2010 at 10:13 PM
    Midnight Cowgirl said...

    I love the packaging!

    March 12, 2010 at 11:24 AM
    Kyl said...

    Merricat darling! Thank you for the comment! Maybe we can find a dupe of that nail color...
    March 12, 2010 at 8:25 PM

    Kyl said...

    Hey there Midnight Cowgirl,
    Thanks for the comment! I completely agree with you: the packaging on this is probably more than half the appeal -- it is stunning!
    March 12, 2010 at 8:29 PM

    Post a Comment

    About Me

    Kyl
    To learn more about me visit my profile page!

    Contact Me

    Contact me through my form here.

    If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

    Labels