Quick Anti-Frizz Tip

For whatever reason, my hair has been a complete frizzy mess the last few weeks: flyaways and general craziness all over. But, having hair that is thin in texture, I also constantly struggle with it looking flat and stuck to my head. Unfortunately, anti-frizz treatments only worsen the flat problem. 

So, what's a girl to do? Somewhere I picked up this trick and it is just so good that I have to pass it on. Here's what you do:  get yourself a kabuki makeup brush like the one shown here from elf (the cheaper the better in this case).  Spray the bristles with a little bit of hairspray and then use it to smooth over the top of your hair to calm the frizz without losing volume. I usually back-comb the top to add some oomph and then apply this handy maneuver. The end result is a top of my head that is not embarrassingly frizzy or flat. It's a win/win all the way around.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels